Uncover the Mystery behind Workplace Absences
Employee Absence Notification is a fully automated system that takes care of recording and reporting employee absences for you. It’s easy to use and it’s as accessible as the nearest telephone.
Unlike other solutions for recording absences, EAN provides both an integrated live call center and automated approach to recording absences, thereby saving time, money, and allowing you to quickly determine which employees are absent and why.
It’s simple, easy to adopt, and an effective way to ensure each absence is recorded and the correct people are notified.
EAN is based on a one-number approach, a method designed to remove complexity and confusion for employees who may be casual, part-time, and temporarily working at alternate job sites. Our one-number approach ensures every employee has a clear understanding of the procedures to record their absence and can easily be transferred to the appropriate manager or on-call supervisor. It’s simple, easy to adopt, and an effective way to ensure each absence is recorded and the correct people are notified.
StaffRelay‘s Employee Absence Notification (EAN) system fully automates the process of reporting employee absences with a customizable real-time reporting solutions targeted at increasing your human resource efficiencies.
- Do we measure up?
- Does your current process for reporting employee absences provide you with instant notification?
- Does your current process allow for a fully automated recording of absences without speaking to a person?
- Do you have processes in place to handle temporary and casual staff who may not know who to call?
- Do you have processes in place to handle sick calls after business hours?
- Are your absence reports provided in real-time?
- Are they always reliable and accurate?
- Is your current process providing you with significant annual savings on costs directly associated with employee absences?
- If you answered “no” to any of the questions above, your current process may not be providing you with all of the advantages it should. StaffRelay‘s Employee Absence Notification system can assist in automating the process of reporting employee absences while saving you money.
Interested in Our Solutions? Contact Us.
Why use EAN?
Our Employee Absence Notification line is based on a one-number approach. By deploying a one-number approach, we are able to capture every absence affecting our clients’ organization and remove any confusion for employees.
We provide unique innovative solutions that can be customized to fit your business environment.
Complete Telephony and Live Call Center Automation
EAN provides an integrated approach to handling absence calls using our automated telephony interface in conjunction with our live call center service, thereby cutting live call center requirements by 80%.
Data Integration for Instant Notifications
Using the data provided by our clients through secure transmission, EAN will match the employee’s ID, job, location and site to the corresponding manager, department, and supervisor for real-time absence notifications.
Our servers are kept in advanced, secure hosting facilities. Access to our servers is secure and encrypted to prevent unauthorized access.
We also maintain all application and employee data in Canada.
Hosted or On-Premise, You Choose
EAN can be deployed on a hosted model or on-premise. Tell us your preference.